Monday, 19 July 2010

All 'funny' Poems and You.

''Maybe in the general scheme of things he couldn't find any meaning in life, but on a smaller scale it was okay. Not always, but a lot of the time." — Etgar Keret (The Girl on the Fridge)
14th October.
Wow intence. I am happy to inform you that I will be getting more and more into this blogging business.
POETRY

I am currently typing up the last of my collection,' Only Harm My Eyes', that should be ready from November. If you wish to get a copy from me I am selling them for a measly £3, please cough up, fish not for a tissue but change, if you dont like it then use 'it' as a tissue (obviously after careful reading and studying). If you are in Cornwall and want it then I am sending some copies down via Ms Hannah Slydel so just get in contact with her either through facebook of in person. A new little taster.
La Petit Morte

I pushed my revolver,
against her Vuvla...
mmm
she moaned...
mmm
I pushed deeper...
mmm
let out a bite...
.
.
.
then I shot...
and then the ambulance as called as she was actually quite seriously injured.

I have been performing numerous open mic nights and stand up poetry nights around L0ndon. In particular, or more my favourite is off Covent Garden, at the Poetry Place: 7.30 on a Tuesday, really very good night and a great host.

PROSE



Interesting new opportunity. I have sent a piece into them, although my success in publication hasn't been confirmed, if not then its still pretty cool, short stories, vulgar prehaps but you have to love it.




Plath - Johnny Panic and the Bible of Dreams
Harmony Korine - 'coke head swingers #7' (1997 from same titled collection)
Butthole surfers - just why?
Speak to you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment